Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Reason Why I Love Stardoll!

  The other day I went to a new Asian restaurant in my town. Imagine my total surprise and delight to discover that the first thing you see behind the cash register of this fine eatery is that gold lucky cat that waves. I have one in my suite that was a gift from a friend. Yeah, I thought it was cute, but I had no idea of its significance until I saw it in that restaurant.
  So, I asked the young lady behind the cash register what the significance of that cat was. She told me that it was a lucky cat, and it served as a greeting to all who entered. It was a gift to the restaurant for its grand opening.
  I took a photo of it with my cell phone and was just bubbling about how much I love Stardoll! I have made so many really dear friends here, and I love learning about other cultures so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment